Alcohol Control - Alcohol Off-Licence

You need an alcohol off-licence to sell or supply alcohol to be consumed away from the place of purchase.

This may include:

  • supermarket
  • grocery store
  • bottle store
  • hotel or tavern that sells alcohol to take away
  • remote sales businesses (online or mail order)
  • winery cellar door

The Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act 2012 has requirements that need to be met to sell alcohol remotely, which are built into this site as required. Remote sellers use the internet, telephone, mail or other means to sell and deliver alcohol to a person who is not at the premises.

All Liquor sold on this website is supplied from our Stanmore Bay store located at 2a Arklow Lane, Stanmore Bay, Auckland, 0932, New Zealand



For more information visit: